Part number for 2003 Accent steel wheels

Can anyone give me the part number for the wheels on this car? I have one wheel on my car that doesn't match the other three, and I am wondering if this is not correct. I bought the car used.
What I have is something like this: HM310025JX13CH46 52910 25550 and HM2210035JX13CH46 52910 25200
I found out what PN it is suppose to be (5291025550), but the fella (at local Hyundai dealership) wasn't able to tell me the difference between the two wheels. Would anyone know where to get this information? Do you think this might cause a slight "shimmy" in the steering wheel? The odd wheel is on the rear.
Bruce
B&A wrote:

No. It won't cause a shimmy. It's possible that one number is a supersession of the other, or it's possible it's a difference in appearance, or it's possible it's a difference in width.
If you've got a shimmy issue, you should start with checking the wheel balance. Notify the shop checking the balance that one of the wheels is different and ask them to report back to you whether they're all the same width (width measurement is necessary to balance wheels). If so, don't sweat the different number.
Have it checked at a alignment shop. If the wheel was replaced due to accident ? could have something bent