Parts list for 99 elantra timing belt change?

Is there anything else that needs to be put in besides the timing belt itself? is there a cover gasket that should be replaced or something like a tensioner? I know on my 300Z they recommend replacing the tensioner pulley
and stud with each belt change.
Perhaps replace the drive belts and water pump while you have everything apart. The tensioner pulleys rarely fail, and they're pretty simple to replace if you have to do it later.