PING Hyundaitech: 02 Sonta GLS - Any reason rear calipers would not be grabbing on new rotors with new pads?

Last week my mechanic replaced my rotors and pads (ceramic). I went easy on the brakes the first 100 miles or so to wear them in. I noticed today that the rear rotors still look like they did when I
opened the box. It seems to me that the rear pads have not yet begun touching the rotors as I did not observe any wear on the rotor from rotation or friction. I looked as best as I could at where the pad meets the rotor to see if there was any huge gap between the rotor and pad but just eyeballing it looks like there's maybe a millimeter between the pads and rotor. Does it sounds like I might have master cylinder issues? Maybe brake fluid problems? Braking seems fine as the fronts are grabbing. Pedal isn't exactly *firm* but I can screech to a stop at average speeds. Any thoughts?
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
Try the hand brake and see if that has an effect.
---MIKE---