Ping Hyundaitech

Yesterday the interior lights, the key buzzer, and the garage door opener on my wife's '05 Santa Fe all quit working.
My first thought was fuses which all appear to be fine.
Any thoughts?
Norm
Now the parking lights stay on when the ignition key is removed and the door opened and the familiar chirp is absent when the doors are locked remotely.
Beginning to suspect the computer??
Norm

And... you haven't considered a trip to the dealer or a shop for a diagnosis???
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

The appointment is at 9:00 AM Tuesday 09/25/07.
Thanks for the hint.