Plastic film cracking on door frame

I know, this is a minor one, but I am just trying to determine what can be done if anything.
The black plastic film around the window on the driver's side door of my 2008 Sonata is starting to crack.
Is there any way to fix this? Can I remove and replace the plastic film?
Again, I know this is a minor thing, but I plan on keeping the car for awhile.
Thanks,
Kirk M
Presuming you're talking about the black on the door frame around the window, it's tape. You can get the tape from the dealer and put it on.
On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:08:59 AM UTC-4, Kirk Matheson wrote:

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:56:56 PM UTC-6, hyundaitech wrote:

That's what I wanted to know.
Thank you
KM