Pledge for dashboards

I have heard that the best product to use on dashboards is Pledge. There are numerous varieties of Pledge so which is the best one to use?
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
I have heard that the best product to use on dashboards is Pledge. There are numerous varieties of Pledge so which is the best one to use?
What scent do you like most?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
I have heard that the best product to use on dashboards is Pledge. There are numerous varieties of Pledge so which is the best one to use?
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
lemon oil is suppose to be good, so lemon Pledge. Used it on my Fiero's bra, worked great.
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:51:20 -0500, Dan Kuechle wrote:

Just don;t get it on the brake pedal or the steering wheel.