Po171 /02 03

2001 Sonata 2.4 engine Here is what the car is doing. When the car sits usually overnight when i drive for the first few minutes the car lunges as if iím
driving fast. the car then drives normally this only happens if the car been sitting for a long time (overnight ) I got the code po171 01 02 . I change the air filter and clean the MAF sensor light went out and drove better for a few days. then the code came back po171 03 The lunging problem seem to be the throttle as i have not check that yet been searching this problem for about 4 weeks. sometimes the lunging goes away for a few days and then returns. I also clean the throttle body with throttle body cleaner. Any way i can check to see if the throttle sensor is the culprit .Any help appreciated When i drive around 100 kmh i can feel a slight hesitation but once i go over that speed the car runs great. Iíve also been checking for vacuum leaks so far no luck if i canít find the problem soon i will have the dealer check it out. I just donít want to throw parts at the problem
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Po171-02-03-ftopict248315.html
‚úĖ
Check for air leaks into the engine-- especially the PCV hose.
Finding none, a P0171 problem is typically the air flow sensor. Cleaning the sensor often yields poor results. Most likely, you'll need to replace it.
I don't know what 01, 02, and 03 indicate. Can you elaborate?
‚úĖ