POLL: Who has/had the highest number of Hyundais in their immediate family (from this Forum) ?

Whether currently or not, how many Hyundais has your immediate family had ? Im just curious.
We've had a total of 5 .

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:59:52 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get counselling as soon as possible.

I got some good counsel and researched Hyundai well, which is why I stick with Hyundais.

Dimwit Dave is WAY beyond any possible counseling...If you want to know why, just google any of his many nics and read some of his brainwashed creatioNUT fundy stupidity
Personally, we're up to 4 possibly onto a 5th soon.
91 Sonata 91 Scoupe 95 Scoupe 96 Accent
And now potentially looking at an 03 Accent.
We found them to be great starter cars and easy fixers
Just purchased my second Hyundai, which won by a nose over purchasing my fifth Kia - could not be happier, and the family, EVERY ONE of whom just lost their treasured local (domestic car) dealer, is asking me about these brands.

It's my first Hyundai (I20) now. But before this car we have been driving over 25 (!) Renaults.......

We,ve had six over 12 years. Been a dramatic improvement in finish/reliability in that time. John

We have two in the garage now. They are the only two we've ever owned - I was a died in the wool GM guy all of my life. My wife's is an 04 Sonata and mine is an 06 Sonata. Both are remarkable in their performance and the problem free driving they have provided us. Hers has almost 100K miles on it and mine has almost 60K.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

I have only one and I admit that my 06 Sonata has been thus far one of the most trouble-free vehicles I have ever owned. The main issue I have had thus far is severe rusting and pitting of the rear brake disks. I am also concerned now about how fast rust is developing on the front sub-frame. A more minor issue is the paint quality and the fact that the trim on the door handles is starting to discolor very badly.
I am not sure that the Sonata is going to have the long-term durability of my American brand cars and trucks, but time will tell. It does have a lot of rust in the nether regions for a less than 4 year-old vehicle.
Matt

yard...........................He owns the dealership!!!!:-}
3 total....now just one and an Infiniti
Steve in AZ

Whether currently or not, how many Hyundais has your immediate family

Whether currently or not, how many Hyundais has your immediate family

Well....he wins, hands down !
TheIceAge05 wrote:

But does he "own" the Hyundais? I'm guessing not... :-)
2002 Santa Fe 2007 Santa Fe and another 2007 Santa Fe
Great Vehicles.
Jim

The Sonata I drive is the 4th Hyundai-
--