Power steering leak on Elantra (LHD)

Hi
Does anyone know if this is a major problem - as my car has failed its MOT (in the UK)due to this.
Also are LHD parts for this the same as RHD vehicles.
If not does anyone know a UK supplier of LHD parts ?
Thanks
PJ
Power steering leakage is a serious problem. It could cause enough fluid to leak out that your car will be very difficult to steer.
As to your other questions, I have no advice.