Power Steering Pump

I have to replace the Steering Pump on my kids Kia Rio 2006 which I understand is pretty much the same as a Hyundai Accent. Looks pretty simple with just two hoses and a belt "connecting it". Any
problems I should know of beforehand? Many thanks John
Should be rather straightforward. Use Dexron as power steering fluid.