problem installing a rain sensor

Hi,
My local dealer changed the rain sensor on my genesis 2009.
Since then, it cannot stay 'glued' on the windows, i'm a my sixth visit.
What are they doing wrong?
thanks
plz excuse my poor english.
Serge lacombe wrote:

I don't know what they are doing wrong. Did you really return to the dealer to have the rain sensor re-glued to the windshield? I would think it would be more cost effective to do it yourself.
Personally, I hate those things and unplug them when I rent a car with one.
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:18:22 -0400, "Serge lacombe"

I don't know what the problem is, but I'd try a different dealer or contact Hyundai. They can determine if it is a defective part or incompetent mechanic.
Maybe an Auto Glass shop would be a better choice for a fix.