problem installing a rain sensor

Hi,

My local dealer changed the rain sensor on my genesis 2009.

Since then, it cannot stay 'glued' on the windows, i'm a my sixth visit.

What are they doing wrong?

thanks

plz excuse my poor english.

Reply to
Serge lacombe

I don't know what they are doing wrong. Did you really return to the dealer to have the rain sensor re-glued to the windshield? I would think it would be more cost effective to do it yourself.

Personally, I hate those things and unplug them when I rent a car with one.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I don't know what the problem is, but I'd try a different dealer or contact Hyundai. They can determine if it is a defective part or incompetent mechanic.

Maybe an Auto Glass shop would be a better choice for a fix.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski