Problem with 92 Excel not fireing on all 4 cylinders

Hi, I have had a 92 excel for several years now, and it has been totally trouble free untill today.

I noticed it running very rough, and have determined that it has suddenly stopped fireing on the leftmost two cyclinders.

I checked the plugs, and found them to be clean and dry with no fouling evident... Just to be safe, i replaced all 4 spark plugs, roter, cap and ignition leads.

A compression test reveals that compression is normal in all 4 cylinders

What are the types of things that can cause this, and what else can i check without pulling the motor apart ?

Could it be a problem with the EFI ?

regards, Michael

Reply to
Michael

Could be an EFI issue. Did you verify no spark, or do you just know you have a miss?

Possible the wires could be switched? Firing order is 1-3-4-2.

Possible clogged injectors.

Reply to
hyundaitech