Problem with airconditioning, heater and int. lights.

I have installed a cd player into this vehicle and now the heater does not want to blow hot air. The air conditioning works fine and sometimes comes on involuntarily now. The inside lights also do not
work. I have no idea what is going on, all because I wanted a cd player. :(

So... have you thought to pull your newly installed CD player back out and look to see what you may have dislodged/disconnected/or otherwise effected when you installed the unit? The first step in troubleshooting a situation like this is to undo what you previously did.
How did you tie your new CD player in? How did you get power, etc. You really need to look at your installation.
Beyond that, or after that if you are still having problems it will be necessary for you to provide your car information. Things like make, model, year.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net