pulling to the right

I have an Accent and I was wondering what are the causes to my car pulling to the right

Reply to
chippyles

If this happens when not braking, you'll want to check the tires and alignment.

Reply to
hyundaitech

"chippyles" wrote: > I have an Accent and I was wondering what are the causes to my > car pulling > to the right

It could be something as simple as a low tire I had the same problem once and it was a low tire however it could be the tire arm as well. I don?t know about the Hyandai but I had a car that pulled to the right once and it was the tire arm and it was bent, I had it replaced and the car never pulled to the right again.

Reply to
danibell80