pulling to the right

I have an Accent and I was wondering what are the causes to my car pulling to the right

If this happens when not braking, you'll want to check the tires and alignment.
"chippyles" wrote: > I have an Accent and I was wondering what are the causes to my > car pulling > to the right
It could be something as simple as a low tire I had the same problem once and it was a low tire however it could be the tire arm as well. I dont know about the Hyandai but I had a car that pulled to the right once and it was the tire arm and it was bent, I had it replaced and the car never pulled to the right again.