Question for For Hyundaitech, TPMS Sensers

Hi there HT got a quick one for ya, I just traded my 2005 XG350L on a brand new Veracruz 1st Question, I have NEVER seen a TV comercial or a newspaper advertizement on the Veracruz since they came out. Do you think they are going to go the way of the Chrysler Crossfire, no advertisement and now are not being made anymore? 2nd question I just put custom 20"ers on my Veracruz and we had to change the TPMS sensors to the new wheels. The TPMS lamp came on so I called the Hyundai dealer and was told there was a special tool to reset the sensors. I drove the Cruz about another 5 miles and the light went out. I guess what Im asking is , are we OK or should I still take it in and have the sensors checked ?

Thanks Hank

Reply to
Hank
  1. The Veracruz is probably here to stay. Most Hyundai vehicles are semi-global, meaning that they're typically sold in many markets. The more pertinent question is whether they'll continue to be sold in the U.S., and only time will tell.

  1. If all your TPMS indicators are out, assume it's okay. The facility changing the wheels probably had them away from the car when the system was looking for sensors, causing the lamp to come on. If it comes on again, take it to be checked.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

OK Thanks a bunch I will keep my eyes on them

Hank

Reply to
Hank

You broke down and got rid of the XG350??? Hank, rollin' in the dough?? I might do the Genesis if my fiancial manager (wife) says I can afford it!!!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Richards

Well I didnt really want to get rid of the XG !! I loved that car but my wife saw the pain I was in with my bad back trying to get in and out of it so SHE suggested I get something else so we went to Planet Hyundai and fought with them for about 4 hours and finally made a deal. I really like the Veracruz but I do miss the XG really bad and if it wasnt for the back problems I would have kept it till it fell apart..... As far as rollin in the dough, The bank had some left over that it didnt know what to do with so I kinda took it off thier hands for the next 36 months

Hank

Reply to
Hank