Question for hyundaitech/2003 Tiburon sunroof

The sunroof on my Tib will only go up. When I push the button(on the far left of the panel) that makes the roof actually open the entire way, it does nothing. No sound or anything..... What would be the problem??
Thanks! Mark
If you don't at least hear a click from the motor or relay, then you'd probably be looking at a switch or motor.