Question re Electric Windows Front

Hi

My Windows open at the back via the buttons but the front ones will not budge.

I have taken the fuse out and replaced it but still back ones work and front ones don't.

The fuse box says the fuse works both front and back so it isn't this thats the problem, any ideas to what else could be causing this problem, not so bad in the winter but now its spring I need those front windows to open and close.

Also second question, I know sorry I am been greedy, but my Hyundai is an Accent 1.5 Year 2000 Reg V (uk), without taking the inside drivers side Bezel off where the door handle is can anyone tell me what the number is so I can order a replacement as mine has cracked, hence I have to push the handle towards the bezel before open the the door. I know I can take the bezel off completely to get the number but just thought someone may know what the number is without doing this.

Cheers for all your help if you can help.

Reply to
My Own Words

If you hear the motor running but the window doesn't move, count on a regulator issue.

If you hear nothing, while holding the window button to activate the window, slap the door panel with your hand or slam the door. If either causes the window to operate, your motor is bad. If not, you'll need to pull the switches out and test whether they power and ground the window motors in question.

As for the door handle, your local Hyundai dealer should be able to look up the part number in the parts catalog.

Reply to
hyundaitech