Radiator leak

I have noticed some anti-freeze under the car for the last couple of days. 2003 Hyundai Elantra. I checked and it is coming from a red plastic plug in
the underneath corner of the radiator, driver's side(drain plug?). The plug is loose/stripped, I did not try to pry it out, but it will not unscrew all the way out and it will not tighten up. The piece on the radiator that it screws into is plastic also, I believe. Do they make replacement plugs? Anybody have this issue and do you have any tips on how to fix.
Thank you.