Re: 05 Elantra eletrical problem

Car has 42k on it. 5 weeks ago after car sat all night went out to find

> park lights flashing slowly in time to a relay I could hear clicking under > dash. > Last week exact same thing happened except this time dealer charged > battery and said they could not find any problems after keeping car 3 > days.

Perhaps you need a different dealer? Sometimes, though, if a car is not doing what it was doing, it is impossible to find the problem. At a minimum, I'd check botht he switch and the blinker for the four way flashers. Perhpas once the temperature drops to a certain point the flasher kicks in?

> Any chance of warranty covering rental and loss of work coverage in the > future? >

Very doubtful they'd pay additional costs. You may, however, continue to have some coverage since the problem was reported, never diagnosed, and returns. You may want to go on record with both the dealer and Hyundai office that the problem is unresolved.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski