re: 05 Sonata

Yes , I did want to know what device (accressory) that I might purchase that would use that kind of 12V/ wattage. have browsed online catalogues,auto accessories, but nothing so far. Thanks
Ron
In that case, it would be anything that draws about 10A. That would mean an effective resistance of about 1.2 Ohm.