Re: 06 Sonata LX oil filter

I bought 2 from the following dealer...675 each free shipping...they had free shipping that month,,,now would have to pay but 6.75 is about right!!

bought one from my dealer in Carlsbad CA for 8.50 before I found theHaddad dealer!! Haddad in Spgfld Mass. Ordered cabin air filters and engine air filters from them too....great deal! 1-800-444-2442..you have to call them!

Reply to
Deck