Re: 2001 accent Brake Klunking sound

When i first bout my car, I would apply the brake and sometimes hear a clunking sound in the rear passenger drum. I took it in and the dealer ship could not find anything wrong. Now i am at 111000 and it starting
again. you can feel the clunking in the brake petal a little bit. Does anyone have any ideas or has this happen to anyone else. Try looking it up