Re: 2004 Elantra GT - third remote and key problem

The hyundaitech entity posted thusly:

I have a 2004 Elantra, and this little "feature" is a real bother. I recently purchased a remote starter, and because the alarm is set/unset only with the remote, it means that I must use two remotes (the AutoStart one and the Hyundai one, if I want both remote starting and an alarm.
Does anyone know if someone has figured out how to set/unset the alarm without the remote? I have a few available outputs on the remote starting unit, and if I knew where to wire them in, I might just go for it.