Re: 2004 Kia Optima

I'd expect this is either due to low tire pressure on the left side or slightly different spring rates. This is a common occurrence in most vehicles (all makes and models), and 1/2" is usually considered the limit
of normal variation.

Thanks for the suggestion. I failed to mention that I had also checked the tire pressure. It is not a tire pressure problem.