Re: 2005 Tiburon GT - Outside temperature sensor

Wayne Moses wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@wmoses.houston.rr.com:

Hello All > > Does anyone know where this is? Hyundaitech? > > Yesterday for the first time the readout was clearly incorrect since > it was reading a steady 60 deg.F while the outside temperature was > clearly over 72 deg.F - by thermometer and by feel. > > This morning it seemed to be back to its old self - adjusting itself > after a minute or two following startup. > > Maybe it is starting to get flaky.

Most likely it was a dead short between the driver's seat and the steering wheel :-P

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Hello Eric G.,

E> Most likely it was a dead short between the driver's seat and the E> steering wheel :-P

Haha .... first thing I checked ... but then my wife, who is not dead but is short, pushed the button also and got the same result.

Regards, Wayne Moses

Reply to
Wayne Moses