Re: 2005 Tiburon GT - Outside temperature sensor

Most likely it was a dead short between the driver's seat and the steering wheel :-P
Eric
Hello Eric G.,
E> Most likely it was a dead short between the driver's seat and the E> steering wheel :-P
Haha .... first thing I checked ... but then my wife, who is not dead but is short, pushed the button also and got the same result.
Regards, Wayne Moses