Re: Attn HyundaiTech ; Why wont the Wheel Speed Sensor come out ?!

The last couple of these I've removed I've had to break apart. I think the last one was on a '99-'05 Sonata, and if my memory is correct, I unbolted the ball joint and hammered it out from the back side using an extension. On the Santa Fe, it may be easier to take the strut and tie rod end loose from the knuckle.

Thanks.