Re: BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE STUPID

Voyager wrote:

As you can see, we do have a real keyboard. The poster using all caps is his desire to shout his message. By the way, our keyboard is wireless.
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
---MIKE--- wrote:

I don't think he is shouting. He is just smart enough to use a keyboard.
Only your keyboard is wireless? I'm sorry about that...