Re: BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE STUPID

Oh no, now we're brought out the webtv

> bozos who can only type in all caps. > Doesn't webtv give you a real keyboard > yet?

As you can see, we do have a real keyboard. The poster using all caps is his desire to shout his message. By the way, our keyboard is wireless.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

I don't think he is shouting. He is just smart enough to use a keyboard.

Only your keyboard is wireless? I'm sorry about that...

Reply to
Voyager