Re: car won't start

You've always got some self appointed guru that has been named the grand poopah of the group. Browsing usenet newsgroups is not an activity that excercizes one's sense of frugality.
If I wanted to post a picture that had to do with the problem being discussed, I would post it and tell the guru to kiss my ass. If it helps some guy with a problem get it fixed, then that is the point of the newsgroup to start with.
who wrote:

Its your god given right to clog up a usenet group with your crap because you're too lazy or ignorant to aquire some web hosting?
A small usenet group like this is similar to a neighborhood block. If you're a complete dick chances are when it comes time for you to need assistance, it'll be much easier for other people to tell you to "go f--k yourself"....
Its one thing to be a knowledge leech, its another to be an annoying knowledge leech...
JS