Re: Comparison of interior sound level

Dont know of a noise comparison study. But, I would put my 2002 SantaFe SUV at a 7 out of possible 10 for sound annoyance ..especially from the rear suspension. I intend to add insulation over the plastic wheelwell
liners , under the cargo carpetting, and under the SUV to muffle the sound . While im at it, ill do under the cab carpetting too. Since changing from the factory tires to other tires, the noise diminished somewhat but still not enough for my liking.