Re: Does you Hyundai Dealer Service Dept. play the '10% Game' with you ???

forth

That
you
inflated
because I

I did once - when my transmission went, and their price was equal to that of my transmission place (with a slightly longer warranty).
Took THREE transmissions for them to get it right.. And in the process, stuff got stolen out of my car!!!!