Re: domino

You are still not getting it DUDE!. If we stop burning gasoline, it will all be "excess" gasoline, that will need to be burned off at the refineries.
Much the same way we currently burn off all the"excess" natural gas that can not be used because the NG lines are filled to capacity and the environuts are appose to building more NG lines LOL