Re: end of lease options

Hi: Newbie here as this is my first lease. My Genesis lease ends this

>coming April. I will NOT buy another Hyundai. > >I have been told that I should shop around for a dealer to return the car >to. Makes no sense to me as I will not buy another Hyundai. > >Am I missing something? > >Thanks for any help/advice.

I've never leased a car, but don't you have to return the car to the same dealer you leased it from?

Why would you 'shop' a dealer to return the car?

Reply to
Evan Platt

I would think you'd want to return it to a dealer near by for simplicity. If, however, you were going to buy another car it may make some sense to find a dealer that will negotiate.

In your case, it should be a matter of driving in, having a visual inspection for damage, record miles and assuming no overage, be on your way. Sure, make an appointment, but it should not take more than

15 to 20 minutes.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski