Re: end of lease options

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:19:21 -0400, "Charles"

I've never leased a car, but don't you have to return the car to the same dealer you leased it from?
Why would you 'shop' a dealer to return the car?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:19:21 -0400, "Charles"

I would think you'd want to return it to a dealer near by for simplicity. If, however, you were going to buy another car it may make some sense to find a dealer that will negotiate.
In your case, it should be a matter of driving in, having a visual inspection for damage, record miles and assuming no overage, be on your way. Sure, make an appointment, but it should not take more than 15 to 20 minutes.