Re: GLOBAL WARMING: Gore & Other Nervous Nellies Got Ya Scared? RELAX!

Page 4 of 4

Not going to scan this whole thread BUT I'm have to assume that _someone_ will point out to all of you that you people are using local _weather_ stats in a discussion about GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGES...............
Apples and Abrams battle tanks...............

Mike, I hate to say it, but your experiment to prove global warming is extremely flawed. Some places might not see dramatic changes in temperature at all. In fact, some may DROP. We are talking about the AVERAGE temperature of the planet right now. Even if global warming gets as bad as some predict, the local temperature may not change in some places.
Eric
Perhaps but the temperate must be going up SOMEWHERE to bring up the average. ;)
mike hunt

Eric G. wrote:

No offense intended Eric G., but I can save everyone some time. I can sum this show up in 10 seconds.
Humans are destroying the Earth. Capitalist America is the worst offender. Our gasses are melting the polar ice caps. We're cutting down too many trees. We're either going to burn up or drown.
Sorry, but the long-term scientific evidence just isn't there to prove this. You can't measure for 50 years and extrapolate it over 500,000 years.
Steve ---------------------------------------------------------------- (Hastings, Nebraska) Residents of parts of "Tornado Alley" are experiencing yet another consequence of global warming: a severe shortage of tornadoes. -- ecoenquirer.com
snipped-for-privacy@websitewarehouse.com wrote:

You can if you are a politician or a "scientist" looking for research grants.
Matt