Re: GM Warranty

Test

Not covered unless something is broken.

Reply to
Bob

Don't you mean "not covered if something is broken"?

Reply to
nothermark

Nope. Being the only thing in a message was referencing tests, I figured the question was something along the line of "are tests covered under warranty". But, you are probably right too. The OP sent me an email with the link

in which GM claims to to have "The best coverage in america" Still 3Y 36K basic, and 5Y 100K Powertrain.

Reply to
Bob