Re: GPS data base is an example of why the Hyundai Genesis is disappointing

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:14:30 -0500, "Charles"

Please learn to quote properly.
I think most of us here do care about the issue, but when you bring it up every week, it gets old.

I think they gave up on caring after the 4th or 5th time.

No, Ed is exactly correct on this. It's annoying if you create *multiple threads* about the same issue. There have been many complaints about the currency of the map data on the Genesis GPS systems, so you're not alone.
On the other hand, you've never replied to my post in the thread here: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.hyundai/browse_thread/thread/49ee80d136c0719c
While, again, you're certainly not required to respond, the fact that you continue to create new threads while you don't respond sends the message that you're not concerned about any sort of discussion of the issue but are posting for the sole purpose of stirring up bad publicity for Hyundai because you're not satisfied with Hyundai's resolution to your problem.
Your Genesis did come with a temperature gauge, didn't it?