Re: help with problem

Newbie here/
I have a 2 whel drive Santafe GLS. It makes a growling or rumbel sound from back end and Can almost feel the sound in the floorboards too. 20 mph up. I
Found out from the alignment shop the car has been in an accident and repaired. Private purchase so I have to fix it! only 15k miles but alignment is out by .5" Toe out? on passenger rear side. Tire wear looks good but alignment shop told me to take it to a body shop as they could not move it that far. Going to take it to a body shop, but wondering if alignment can cause bad bearing or rotor warp? Is noise maybe from just tires?
Anyone know about the frame on these cars? How much problems do I have?
first thanks for help and informatin.

It sounds like you'll need a lot of work. I wouldn't expect the toe to cause a bearing or rotor issue, but the impact may have caused a bearing issue.
Since it's two wheel drive, you could jack it up and spin the wheel and see if you can hear anything. If so, you probably have a bad bearing as well.
Thanks for your information. I assume most probelms like this can be fixed. I am not expert on cars but I would think the only things that move are the rotors, bearings and wheels with no driveshaft. If you think of anything else to help me let me know please.