Re: How to change Santa Fe's idle speed ?

Could be, who is Glenn Beck?
While I'm not offended by the word, it does get to be a bit much when someone cannot say a sentence without using the word. Poor speech habits, poor education, I guess.

I don't like "it", but, really, ""you're completely f*&^ked" is very much LESS offensive than "f%^*k you". A lecture was not required.IMO."
"You sir, are in a decidedly untenable situation" making a phrasal come back? ; I think not.