Re: Hyundai has come a long way

Hyundai HAS come a long way ; i remember back in the late 1980's when a Hyundai was pretty much on the same par as a Yugo . Hyundai has done great at redeeming itself with nice styled cars and reliability . They
have become a very competitive entity to be reckoned with. The Santa Fe beats the Toyota RAV4 hands down in price, styling, and features. I have a 2002 Santa Fe GLS, V6 , auto trans....with nearly 30,000 miles on it and its extremely tight with no rattles, etc...I can see myself being a Santa Fe connesiour for many years to come. I found going with slightly oversized tires not only makes it handle even better, but, it also fills in some of the wheel well space . Thats about the only thing i can find fault with at this point .
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:57:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) wrote:

What size tires do you use? Does it effect your MPH or your odometer?