Re: Hyundai should forget about the Equus (in the U.S.)

Hyundai is carefully selecting dealers which can sell and service the Equus. This is based on the dealer's Genesis sales, their sales and service satisfaction numbers, and other factors.
Care to elaborate about the problems you've had with your Genesis? I searched your posts here and wasn't able to find anything relevant, not to imply you were obliged to post; I was just curious. Most Genesis owners with which I've had contact have been happy with their purchase. Those that aren't tend to be customers that were coming out of a BMW 7-series, Mercedes S-class or something similar. If you have a story that's different from the rest, I'm definitely interested in hearing it.