Re: Jiffylube over filled my 2004 sonata HELP!!

Only goto those fast lube places, unless you like buying a car every year!!!!!

Help... OK here it goes. Yesterday I pulled my 2004 sonata with 7800 > miles on it out of a parking space and saw a small puddle of oil. > Believed it was from the filter . I had the oil changed at jiffy lute > about 8 weeks ago. I took it back to a jiffy lube in the area I was > traveling in massacusets. Yes the filter was leaking. The filter was > tight and leaking. They also found the oil level about 1.5 quarts to > high. They changed the filter and droped the level. > The car was running fine before and after the removal of the extra > oil. Did the extra 1.5 qts damage the moter that is the question. Jiffy > lube in mass did a write up of what they found. Today I spoke to the > shop that did the oil change and he told me to call corprate. No sure > what to do . Could the moter been damage ? > > Thanks >
Reply to
MATTHEW C ZANK