Re: Loss of Power Steering and A/C

I have a 2003 Santa Fe. As I was driving it just today, the battery and break lights came on, on the dashboard. Just as this happened I lost my Air
conditioning and Power Steering.
I was able to limp home ok. I'm guessing I may have broke a drive belt.
Has this happened to anyone else before ?
Thanks.
--
PAUL

Yes, it has probably happened to millions of people. Do you know how to