Re: Need opinion on Sonata 2006

I thought the V6 on the 2006 does have a timing belt that should be replaced at 60k. Some clarification please.
On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:17:17 -0400, "cimetiere"

Nope. No timing belt on the '06 and newer Sonata, Azera, and Entourage. All use chains. Purportedly, the '07 Elantra is to use chain as well.
Marc wrote:

As my father would say, "That's what thought did for you!"
Matt