Re: Official: Hyundai releases full 2013 Elantra GT pricing, equipment

>lights. That base price also covers the model's new >driver-...

>>Read More:

Standard safety features include four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, electronic stability control with traction control and six airbags. Available features include a power sunroof, turn signal indicators on exterior mirrors, 17-inch aluminum wheels, heated leather seating

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski