Re: radio resetting/clock reset

Called Hyundai and was able to get the code. I am good to go. Cannot set the clock though??? the obvious buttons do not work.
Gotta love it!
Thanks for all of the help!
Kyle

K M wrote:

Glad that you were able to get the radio reset. On my last Hyundai the clock buttons were always hard to work and before I traded it in quit altogether.
If you disconnect the battery and reconnect it at 1:00 the time will be correct if it works like mine did. Not very convenient but if the clock not being correct is annoying enough might be something to consider.
Ed
-=-=- ... A pessimist is an optimist with experience.