Re: Replacing the radiator in a 2005 Elantra

The a/c evaporator is bolted to the radiator. Once you remove the fans, you'll need to remove the four screws attaching the radiator to the evaporator. There will be two in the top of the radiator and one on each side facing rearward. After doing this, you'll be able to leave the evaporator in place while removing the radiator.
In article <dcf36411-53ee-468e-8750-513adfe910a4

Thanks - I took it to a repair shop where I trust the mechanics and was able to get the Radiator, Evep unit (and charged), and headlight assembly replaced and out the door for $440....
That was cheaper than I could even find the parts alone.