Re: Seat Belt Flashing Indicator/Seat Rails

If everything's working properly:

Your seat belt indicator will not come on if: the ignition key is not in the "on" position, or the seat belt is buckled.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Actually, I believe I found the problem when I went into the seat I noticed a cable dangling on the floor so I will have to see which or where I need to plug this in. However, I'm wondering why the tech's who were trying to fix my rocking seat why they didn't plug it in properly.

Reply to
DanMan

In some cars, there's an unused connector coming out of the carpet. If there's an unused one attached to your seat, there should definitely be something plugged into it. As for why they would have left it that way-- they probably didn't notice they hadn't plugged it in.

Reply to
hyundaitech