Re: SHOP MANUAL

I found this site on the web (WWW.tradebit.com) that you can download a service manual for $20.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.hyundai /
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
junkman2 wrote:

Go ahead, then tell us if it's any good.
The download manual looks like the Hyundai service manual with pictures,schematics,troubleshooting,mechanical,and etc.It covers 2006 Accent,Elentra,Sonata,Tucion,Azera,Santa Fe and Tiburon.

How much profit do you make for each download?
I wish I did I need the money.I just got it and thought it was a real good deal.Besides no one is forcing you to get it.
junkman2 wrote:

It's not much of a deal when you can get the manuals for every year and model for nothing at hmaservice.com. Print out whatever you need and you're good to go.

I can't seem to find the full manual anywhere on hmaservice's web site? Where are you seeing this? I've only seen snippets of things I can reference and print, no shop manual anywhere.
- Thee Chicago Wolf
Ditto.
me

Thee Chicago Wolf wrote:

What you are seeing are the manuals broken down into sections. If you printed out every section, you'd have a complete shop manual.