Re: tiburon infinity radio/amp questions

You can view the wiring diagrams in the ETM section at www.hmaservice.com
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.hyundai /
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Thanks for the reply. Found that link a few nights ago but when I attempted to log in, only got a blank screen. Guessing this Mac needs some downloads or something. Thanks again, John
Well, we tried. I'll just chalk this up as experience. No more used radios in my future that don't have the wiring harnesses. Thanks again for your help.
John