Re: Transmission flush service for 30K miles????

You can use Mobil +3 ATF, cost less, and been using it in my accent for over a year, and my Tranmission runs just fine.

If its so great, please post the VIN of your Accent so it can be noted in your dealer service records...
As for "working" - I've seen an automatic transmission "work" on nothing but water in the pan and torque converter (yes, an actual experiment).
Now to put this in perspective - ATF+3 has as much place in your transmission as water. Why aren't you running straight water? Brake fluid? Gear lube? Astroglide? All of them will pour nicely in the fill hole...
Quit suggesting people damage their vehicles and/or void their warranties, you cheap dumbass.
JS
MATTHEW C ZANK wrote:

id rather spend a few extra bucks on the proper stuff if i had a automatic