Re: Transmission in '08 Santa Fe ?

I'll quote a few posts from edmunds.com readers saying the transmission on

>the 3.3L V6 for the '08 Santa Fe is 'garbage' and claims it should be >declared a lemon.

Consider this -- of the thousands of Santa Fes sold, you read about a few people who we assume to be legitimate, truthful and intelligent, relaying such testimonies. That hardly constitutes a systemic problem with the vehicle or its transmission. Even if all these testimonies were legitimate, that is a very low rate of issues.

We don't know how they drive, how they maintain the car or whether they are anonymously posting this stuff on behalf of some other manufacturer hoping to boost their own sales by inciting fear of Hyundais.

The Internet can be a source of great information while at the same time being the biggest source of garbage.

Regards, Wayne Moses,

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
Reply to
Wayne Moses